Moyer Law Firm specializes in Plaintiff's Personal Injury Law. If you have been injured, call (404) 593-4877 for a free consultation.
If you have been injured in a car collision, it is important to contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible after the collision.
Georgia’s roadways are dangerous and you need proper representation if you are victim of someone else’s negligence in operating their vehicle.
When you are injured in an auto accident, regardless of whose fault it is, there are certain steps we suggest you take;
- Immediately call 911. If you are seriously injured, let the 911 operator know you need an ambulance;
If you are not seriously injured, make sure the other party is not injured;
- Do not discuss the accident with the other party and wait for the police to arrive to give your side of the story
- Never admit liability to the police or the other party;
- If you are able, take photographs of the scene, car damage and any bodily injuries sustained;
- Call our office to speak to Attorney Mande Moyer at 404-593-4877 as soon as possible for a free consultation.